Our mission is to improve social
and economic participation for
Aboriginal and Torres Strait
INDIGENOUS FEMALE OWNED AND MANAGED.
Designed by Taungurung Elder Uncle Mick Harding, the Printing With Purpose and Indigenous Employment Partners logo, ‘Our Gum Leaves, Our Big Ideas’, is symbolic of this mission.
It represents our connections to community,
our sharing of ideas and the journeys we must
take together, to make a change.
WHO WE ARE
Printing with Purpose (PWP) is an Indigenous Female owned and managed printing manufacturing firm, formed as a 100% Aboriginal Social enterprise, whose staff have over 30 years combined experience offering printing services for a wide range of print, design and communication media.
In working with Printing for Purpose, you are helping us to tackle inequity issues and improve socio-economic participation and wellbeing for Australia’s First Nations peoples
Our business model creates a wide range of employment and training pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, while still offering customers effective high-quality print mail and communications services. PWP is a certified social enterprise (Social Trader), accredited Supply Nation member and a member of the Kinaway Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce.
PWP is dedicated to helping businesses obtain the printing products and services they need offering a high level of practical experience, and a large network of industry contacts, to save clients’ time and money. Our network of professionals provides one-stop shopping for all services at a reasonable cost, while overseeing the printing process to ensure the highest quality possible.
Utilising over 30 years of expertise, PWP will provide creative printing solutions for businesses and in doing so, generate secure sustainable employment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. By supporting us, you are helping to tackle poverty by promoting Aboriginal business growth in Australia and in turn, increasing self-determination outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
WHY GIVE US YOUR BUSINESS?
By supporting us, you are helping to tackle poverty by promoting Aboriginal business growth in Australia and in turn, increasing self-determination outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Your business also means:
- You are supporting the growth of Aboriginal Business in Australia.
- You are helping us to employ and deliver training to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- You are supporting a Supply Nation and Kinaway accredited social enterprise.
- You are helping us to invest in important Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community projects which further support Aboriginal employment and economic participation
- You are giving us the opportunity to promote respect for Aboriginal cultural design and content and showcase the wealth of experience and talent that exists in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
WHAT WE DELIVER
Printing with Purpose operates nationally to provide an extensive range of
print and creative solutions. We are dedicated to helping businesses obtain
the printing products and services they need by offering a high level of
practical experience, knowledge, and a network of industry contacts,
saving clients’ time and money by utilising printing professionals to handle
their printing needs. We offer a wide range of print services, including:
- Reports, brochures, binding bulletins and flyers, certificates, Reconciliation Action Plans
- Business cards, letterheads, envelopes, stickers and branded stationery
- Wall, window and floor decals, corflutes, aluminium composite signs, pull-up banners, posters, media walls
- Lanyards, reusable coffee cups, t-shirts, hoodies and other promotional items
- Embossing, spot UV, foil and other embellishments
In addition to our print manufacturing management, Printing with Purpose
can also manage the design process with our network of Aboriginal artists
and graphic designers across Australia. Their ability to both adhere to
existing corporate branding, while incorporating Indigenous artistic
services extend from one-page informational brochures, reconciliation
action plans, annual reports through to Indigenous inspired promotional
materials, meeting room signage, and large-scale installations. We value
our clients input throughout the design process and ensure our clients are
kept informed and are listened to from conception through to delivery.
Learn more about our Aboriginal artists and designers here
We are a Green Print company
and support sustainable
practice within the industry
- Carbon neutral paper and boards
- Recyclable and biodegradable plastics
- Vegetable based inks
- Maximising electronic technology in contract communications
Other social responsibilities
- Indigenous unemployment and access to education
- Workplace Gender equality
- air Work practices
- Social enterprise support and development
Our goal is to be a one-stop-shop for all the printing needs of our clients. The equipment and products Printing with Purpose has available mean that we are able to meet all your business printing requirements including business cards, letterheads, envelopes, brochures, booklets, business forms, posters, catalogues, labels, and promotional items. Our services, product quality, and prices are of the highest possible standard. We focus on building long-term relationships with our customers and helping our customers meet their printing needs on time and on budget.
As an Aboriginal charity and social enterprise, we can assist your business in meeting procurement targets achieving your Indigenous Procurement Plan and other social targets, using your print spend to provide a social return to the community. We are committed to helping your business obtain the printing products and services you need and at the same time helping improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
HELP US TO HELP OTHERS
By making Printing With Purpose your preferred supplier of all your printing procurements and design needs, we can make a difference together.
To join our journey contact us on 03 9381 2333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date on our news